Luke during bath time with your daughter would be the cutest thing on earth, I can imagine your daughter in the bathtub with loads of bubbles surrounding her up to her head because Luke put too much in because he didn’t know how much he needed and then he would make bubble beards for his daughter and himself and it would be adorable because his daughter would be so happy her daddy was wearing a bubble beard like her and I can imagine Luke showing her the bath toys and making her laugh with them because instead of his daughter playing with him, he would spend the most time playing with them because he found them really fun and he would be acting like a dork for his daughters enteriment because he loved hearing her laugh and he couldn’t believe he was the father of this beautiful human being and the love of his life was the mother. He would feel like the luckiest man on earth.
Catching Daddy Luke quiffing up your 5 year old son’s blonde locks before sending him off to his first ever day of school with his little kids sized vans and letterman jacket that hangs off his little broad shoulders, a teenage mutant ninja turtle backpack slung over one of them and to say goodbye they do the school of rock handshake thingy gOODBYE
This is Daddy Michael don’t even try and argue with me on this.
#MursArmyGivesBack - An Update!
As you might have seen on Twitter today, Olly paid a visit to Brainwave Centre in Witham again today and met some of the kids and their families who have benefitted from the incredible work they do - you can see an interview with him for ITV Anglia news here: http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2014-08-13/i-had-to-be-a-part-of-this-charity-olly-murs-talks-about-his-love-of-essex-childrens-centre/
Which leads us nicely onto saying that we’ve had the final total in in recent weeks for #MursArmyGivesBack, our fundraising campaign for Brainwave to celebrate Olly’s 30th birthday that we had back in May, and we raised an incredible £115 - so on behalf of ourselves #MursArmy THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Your money has helped to change the lives of so many children and their families that Brainwave supports and it has far exceeded our expectations. Big thanks go again to all who took part :)
The OM Daily team x x x
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.